Getting Started & Support
Point Of Sale Integrations
Pay At Table
See below features, improvements and bug fixes for the past month.
Kiosks - Support for Guest name
Guests can now enter their name on a kiosk, which can be used to collect the order instead of an order number.
Dashboard - Searching for Promotions/Items
Now able to search for Items and promotions when looking at analytics on the dashboard.
Online Ordering - Forced Modifiers
Forced modifier message has been improved to stand out more and show which modifier options need to be chosen.
- Pixelpoint - Tax is now printed/sent to POS when an order is made
- Mobile App v1.5 - Users are now able to scroll to show City/Postcode when manually adding their address
- Kiosk Cocoa UI- Selecting multiple of the same item will now update the basket total correctly
- Mobile App v1.5 - Tip selection will be working as expected now.
- Online Ordering - UPP (Unified Payment Page) will now work correctly with Adyen payment
- Qikpay - Users can now enter their postcode to complete their orders
- Dashboard - Customers can now navigate to their second page of venues when looking at venues tab on their dashboard
- Dashboard - Partial refund will now work from the Expo Screen